Lyten’s VP of Battery Development, Kevin Rhodes, talks about how Lithium-Sulfur batteries will be safer, more sustainable, and are designed to provide longer vehicle range with a higher energy density compared to conventional li-ion batteries today.
- As the Switch to Electric Vehicles Shifts From Dream to Reality, the Transportation Industry is Being Shaken to Its Core
- Disrupting Industrial Applications With Lyten 3D Graphene™ Composite Systems Interview With Bryce Anzelmo Podcast
- EV Battery Makers Race to Develop Cheaper Cell Materials, Skirting China
- Celina Mikolajczak Has Been Selected as One of Business Insider’s Top 100 People Transforming Business
- Battery Tech Company Opens San Jose Manufacturing Site, Adds Jobs