Lyten’s VP of Battery Development, Kevin Rhodes, talks about how Lithium-Sulfur batteries will be safer, more sustainable, and are designed to provide longer vehicle range with a higher energy density compared to conventional li-ion batteries today.
- Are Lyten Lithium-Sulfur Batteries the Answer for Electric Vehicles – Webinar
- Lithium-Sulfur Batteries are a Long-Term Solution to Rising EV Costs
- PRESS RELEASE: Lyten Named One of the Top 10 New Battery Companies of 2022 by NAATBatt International
- Lyten Hosts Booth at 2022 Electric VTOL Symposium
- PRESS RELEASE: Lyten Receives National Security Innovation Capital Contract to Accelerate Battery Technology for Commercial and National Security Use