Lyten’s VP of Battery Development, Kevin Rhodes, talks about how Lithium-Sulfur batteries will be safer, more sustainable, and are designed to provide longer vehicle range with a higher energy density compared to conventional li-ion batteries today.
- Net Zero…We Have a Weight Problem.
- Lyten snags $200 million to commercialize “supermaterial” batteries and composites
- Lyten is the latest EV battery startup to score hundreds of millions
- New Funding Round Positions Lyten As An Emerging Player In The EV Battery Industry
- Lyten raises $200 million in series B equity round