CAREERS & VALUES
Why work at Lyten?
We are leading a materials revolution. At Lyten, we’re not just developing advanced supermaterials, we’re about to change the world as we know it. Our team is at the forefront of a fundamental transformation that will impact nearly every industry, making a massive global improvement.
Our mission is to achieve gigaton-scale decarbonization impact, and we’re building a new ecosystem of decarbonization applications to make it a reality. With Lyten 3D Graphene™, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by improving energy storage, developing stronger and lighter plastics, and creating advanced sensors that can detect beyond today’s limits.
Join our team and be a part of something bigger than yourself. We need a diverse set of perspectives and expertise to take on some of the world’s toughest scientific, engineering, and commercial challenges while also having a fun and rewarding career! Are you ready to take on this challenge? Apply now and help us scale Lyten 3D Graphene™ into all of its many potential applications and be a part of this groundbreaking transformation.
We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals who want to work at Lyten and help create a brighter future for generations to come!
Our Values Make Lyten an Awesome Place to Work
Our core values define who we are and what we do:
- People first: We focus on careers, not jobs. We offer continuous development where you can become your best. We show up as real, vulnerable, transparent teammates who speak from the heart, value others’ contributions, and invest in each other’s growth.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, we create trust as our most valuable asset. We infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect.
- Fearlessly Innovate: Lyten exists to revolutionize – and with unrivaled vision and execution, we commit to the extraordinary and the unexpected.
- Own it: We behave like an owner of the business, we’re accountable, we overcome obstacles, and we find solutions that deliver exceptional results.
- Safety: We are dedicated to upholding our commitment to the health and safety of every teammate and we ingrain this into our culture.
- Fun! We never turn down a reason to celebrate and we commit to ensuring that we all enjoy our journey together.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Lyten is looking for candidates at both the company headquarters and other locations throughout the country.
Lyten is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.