CAREERS & VALUES
Why work at Lyten?
We are a fast-growing advanced materials company and we’re looking for talented people who want to help us make a lasting impact on the world. Lyten has developed a breakthrough technology to custom design and manufacture Lyten 3D Graphene™, a platform of carbon-based materials that has the promise to transform many industries.
Imagine helping to transform the transportation industry to become more electric and reduce emissions in our atmosphere with a safer and more powerful battery platform. Imagine helping to develop new types of plastic materials that are stronger yet also weigh less, which reduces fuel costs in the shipping and logistics industry. Imagine building a chemical sensor that can better detect off-gasses or dangerous chemicals in order to save lives.
With so many possibilities, how would you like to help make the world a better place?
Our Values Make Lyten an Awesome Place to Work
Our core values define who we are and what we do:
- People first: We focus on careers, not jobs. We offer continuous development where you can become, your best. We show up as real, vulnerable, transparent teammates who speak from the heart, value others’ contributions, and invest in each other’s growth.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, we create trust as our most valuable asset. We infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect.
- Fearlessly Innovate: Lyten exists to revolutionize – and with unrivaled vision and execution, we commit to the extraordinary and the unexpected.
- Own it: We behave like an owner of the business, we’re accountable, we overcome obstacles, and we find solutions that deliver exceptional results.
- Safety: We are dedicated to upholding our commitment to the health and safety of every teammate and we ingrain this into our culture.
- Fun! We never turn down a reason to celebrate and we commit to ensuring that we all enjoy our journey together.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Lyten is looking for candidates at both the company headquarters and other locations throughout the country.
Lyten is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.