We hear claims of battery breakthroughs all the time, but a company by the name of Lyten Inc. appears to be on to something. It’s an advanced materials technology company that’s developing lithium sulfur batteries that utilizes 3D graphene, which makes it less susceptible to issues that face other lithium-ion batteries. Check out our interview with CEO & co-founder of Lyten, Dan Cook to learn more.
- As the Switch to Electric Vehicles Shifts From Dream to Reality, the Transportation Industry is Being Shaken to Its Core
- Disrupting Industrial Applications With Lyten 3D Graphene™ Composite Systems Interview With Bryce Anzelmo Podcast
- EV Battery Makers Race to Develop Cheaper Cell Materials, Skirting China
- Celina Mikolajczak Has Been Selected as One of Business Insider’s Top 100 People Transforming Business
- Battery Tech Company Opens San Jose Manufacturing Site, Adds Jobs