We hear claims of battery breakthroughs all the time, but a company by the name of Lyten Inc. appears to be on to something. It’s an advanced materials technology company that’s developing lithium sulfur batteries that utilizes 3D graphene, which makes it less susceptible to issues that face other lithium-ion batteries. Check out our interview with CEO & co-founder of Lyten, Dan Cook to learn more.
- Lyten Eyes Early Aviation Market For Energy-Dense Lithium-Sulfur Battery
- Motor Bella Gives Public a Look at the Future of the Auto Industry
- Motortrend: Lyten Lithium-Sulfur Batteries
- Greg Deveson on Radio With Kevin Dietz from WJR Late Mornings
- PRESS RELEASE: Lyten Launches Lithium-Sulfur Battery Platform