Might lithium-sulfur batteries push solid-state aside as The Next Big Thing in battery technology? Silicon Valley battery tech company Lyten just came out of stealth mode at September’s Motor Bella car show/mobility conference in metro Detroit after several years of defense department research, and it made a very promising pitch.
- Net Zero…We Have a Weight Problem.
- Lyten snags $200 million to commercialize “supermaterial” batteries and composites
- Lyten is the latest EV battery startup to score hundreds of millions
- New Funding Round Positions Lyten As An Emerging Player In The EV Battery Industry
- Lyten raises $200 million in series B equity round