Might lithium-sulfur batteries push solid-state aside as The Next Big Thing in battery technology? Silicon Valley battery tech company Lyten just came out of stealth mode at September’s Motor Bella car show/mobility conference in metro Detroit after several years of defense department research, and it made a very promising pitch.
- San Jose Company’s Battery Tech Propels Hiring
- PRESS RELEASE: Celina Mikolajczak Joins Lyten as Chief Battery Technology Officer
- Are Lyten Lithium-Sulfur Batteries the Answer for Electric Vehicles – Webinar
- Lithium-Sulfur Batteries are a Long-Term Solution to Rising EV Costs
- PRESS RELEASE: Lyten Named One of the Top 10 New Battery Companies of 2022 by NAATBatt International